Ladyfest Bristol 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ladyfest Bristol 2007

Ladyfest Bristol: 27 Aug - 2 Sep 2007

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Street Party- A task!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz P

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Street Party- A task! Empty
PostSubject: Street Party- A task!   Street Party- A task! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:30 pm

I have done some work on this today. Basically if anyone walks down or near Dove St anytime in the next few days could they see if there are any businesses or residences between nine tree hill where dove st starts and thomas st, make a list of house nos and business names for a mail out.

We need to send letters to all these people to warn them we will be having a community event there. I have the letters ready and have checked out the cost of traffic signs (around £40-£50 for a weekend- pick up fri, return mon, will fit in a normal car) and Kino is willing to be our base in case of emergencies so we can start to contact people next week.

I have also sent an email to streets alive to check that they agree that that part of the street is still suitable.

I think we need to make sure that if we put it in the prog before we def get the thumbsup we say " subject to council go ahead- please check on website for up dates" or something. We don't want a fine.

xx
Back to top Go down
Liz P

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Street Party- A task! Empty
PostSubject: Street party now just party...   Street Party- A task! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 pm

We are not going to go for an outdoor event as the weather has been awful and the council papers take ages. So we need an indoor venue to hold this. Any ideas? Must be child friendly...
Back to top Go down

Street Party- A task!
Page 1 of 1